Monday 5 December 2011

ENTERPRISE TASK 3

After looking at all four ‘Marketing Communication Methodologies’ and considering all the pros and cons that they all offer; I feel that the two most effective ones that best suit/apply to me are ‘Place’ and ‘Price’. The main reason for both to these being key to the promotion and success of my product designs and ideas.
The area that attracts me the most and that I feel most of my passion and ideas are within the GD industry; is the branding/packaging for the fashion and extreme sports. Therefore the reason why I think ‘price’ is a huge part for my designs is because I want to reach out to the masses, and by setting my ‘price’ in the acceptable price range opens up a wider market for my potential clients.   
My second most effective marketing methodology, ‘Place’, will be a huge part of my means of promoting myself and getting my potential clients attention. As the area within GD that attracts me is down the fashion and extreme sports route I can be very selective as to who and where I approach. For example I will want to approach a lot of companies/personal that are on the coastal regions as through my research I have found out that this is where the majority of them are situated. Again for my fashion ideas the websites of the companies will be the ‘place’ of contact for them as this is where they do most of their advertising. It is also a true statement to make when I say due to the current climate internet shopping/sales has seen a massive increase, so for companies to have very appealing/enticing websites would ultimately increase their annual sales.   
Although I have only mentioned the two marketing methodologies that I consider to be of the most importance to me, having knowledge and understanding of them all is a key part in being able to promote yourself/work clearly, concisely and visually. Therefore none can be taken of less importance and all must be taken as equal when considering the marketing strategy of myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment