Monday 21 November 2011

Finished product

MY SURFERS PACK WITH ADVERTISEMENT POSTERS AND LEAFLETS.
A'men
The finished product , i am happy with the overall outcome, however i definitely feel that i could have explored more printing processes and stocks.
printing processes used.
Although i have explored a new printing process which i thoroughly enjoyed and used throughout my project, FOIL BLOCKING (used on my zine and poster)

Other printing processes used in this project
-Digital printing ( stickers in envelope and stickers on tin )
-Lazar Printing ( Posters & zine & leaflet )


I should have's and will do's next time...

-Die cut any books and posters to make it more precise and fresh
-Litho Print leaflets to give it that extra touch
-ScreenPrint so i can use the special coloures which i proposed to use that can not be printed in digital or Lazar.




Although it is not a printing process i spray painted a stencil of my logo so it would have a rusty effect
 -xMontana BLACK 102 mattee 




A book shaped box to represent the 'bible' , Incorporated into my surfing bible. 
I placed a large sticker on the front of the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment