Tuesday 15 November 2011

ACTION PLAN SESSION 2 with jane

TO DO'S

  • PPD task two!
  • Look at task three and four - listen to lecture 3's podcast
  • Complete cost of living sheet
  • Have a look through moodle for the quiz's - complete them - make notes on them 
  • Look at income streams 
  • Get a Business plan proforma from the bank
  • Got to library to get assigned book
TASK TO DO'S
read up on lectures.....
  • Getting yourself out there
  • Ideas and opportunities
  • What am i worth?
  • Promoting myself
  • 10 steps to a future you
TASK 1 - What do i have to offer/what do i need to learn/who are they?-company's/what can i do/what are my aims - How to get myself into the industry that i am interested in , and how do i fit in there?
4 P'S - PLACE*PRICE*PRODUCT*PROMOTION

TASK 2 - Finding myself/e-mails/blogs/promoting myself

TASK 3 - Being attentive/being keen/knowing how to wind my way into work/direct mail/striking business cards and promotion

TASK 4 - Competition/other graduates/threats/what makes me different/students applying for the same jobs/making myself stand out-LCAD REPUTATION - good work ethic/good facilities/experiences/opportunities/programmes/tutors/workshops

TASK 5 - Ambition/where i see myself in the future/in 1 year?in 2 years?in ten years?/areas of interest

THINK ABOUT 
  • Business ideas
  • Business links
  • Promoting myself
  • Organisation and timekeeping of myself
FUTURE ENTERPRISE - whats to come and things to think about
  • Not getting mugged off by anyone - how to cover myself
  • Stashing my cash - keeping in safe and chasing up invoices
  • Motivation - covering myself again , keeping busy and keeping the income regular

LINKS AND BOOKS

http://www.chb.com/   -   design groups + business prospects

THE PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING - BOOK
FUNKY BUSINESS - BOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment