Wednesday 4 January 2012

A potential proposal

Looking at potential job opportunities for the future, American Apparel is a big influence for me , the style , the design , the interior of the shop and the we design are all perfect to me!
here i am obviously attempting the impossible but if its job is still open after i have graduated , gained more experience and knowledge about he industry and GD in general i would most defiantly apply for this amazing job opportunity. 



Why this job would suit me...
-Interested and talented in photography
-know the basics on typography and that interest me
-One of my favourite brands and the style suits my work ethic
-Have an understanding of the art world
-have an eye for fashion 
-Job is in America , somewhere that i would love to work!


Things that i would need to revise and become expert on...

- Improve on My typography skills
-Market knowledge
-Start working with Creative Suit
-Experience the fashion industry
-learn about the graphic design in America

No comments:

Post a Comment